- What is Microsoft Office 365? Microsoft Office 365 is a business productive application it provides to users new working style with the basic applications. It includes applications like Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, One Note, and One Drive, just to name a few.
- Why does Microsoft Office 365 matter? Microsoft is high productive application. It has more features compared to other version of Microsoft office.
- Who does Microsoft Office 365 affect? In the modern enterprise, Office 365 provides the latest tools and latest features which is used to get work done.
- When is Microsoft Office 365 available? The latest version of Microsoft Office 365 is available right now in affluent global.
- How do you get Microsoft Office 365? Enterprises can Buy Microsoft office 365 online and subscribe to Office 365 via the Microsoft website, and affluent global.
Facilities of Microsoft office 365
- Word: This app sets the standard for word processors and is available with Office 365 for both Business and Premium. If users in your enterprise need create documents, this is the tool they will use.
- Excel: The spreadsheet has been the workhorse for basic data analysis since its invention back in the previous century. Excel is the current standard-bearer and comes with Office 365 for Business and Premium.
- Outlook: Office 365’s solution for managing email and an appointment calendar is called Outlook. The app has been around for many years and its busy interface tends to be either loved or hated by others. It’s available with both the Business and Premium subscriptions.
- PowerPoint: Communicating information to a group of individuals at a meeting often involves a presentation. Office 365’s PowerPoint allows users to create, display, and disseminate information in formats ranging from the basic slide to animation to video.
- One Drive: The other basic and fundamental cloud-based application is store. With each Office 365 Business subscription, Microsoft provides users with up to 1 TB of cloud storage in the form of an application called One Drive for Business.
- Microsoft Teams: Younger members of the modern enterprise workforce are very familiar and comfortable with chat applications. To satisfy the needs of those employees, Office 365 now includes Microsoft Teams, a chat-based work space that integrates people, content, and tools into a single platform.
- Skype for Business: Video conferencing is an essential tool for a mobile enterprise workforce. With video chat on Skype for Business, enterprises can host unlimited online and video conferencing meetings with up to 250 people.
- License scope: One licensed subscription to Office 365 covers 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user.